Welcome to this week's Pals Paper Arts Challenge--colors! You probably cannot see that the colors are on my card, but they are! I used all three colors on my Vellum card stock leaves! Here is how I made the leaves:
- I cut them from the Autumn Accents Bigz Die. I placed the leaves on my Stampin' Pierce Mat and used my Simply Scored Stylus to "draw" leaf veins on each leaf.
- Next, I used my Stampin' Write Markers in the challenge colors and just scribbled circles using each color, letting the circles get larger until they colored all the way to the leaf edges.
- I then smudged my colors together using a Sponge Dauber. I let the leaves dry.
- I used my Bone Folder to make the leaves curl the way I wanted them.
- The last step in creating my leaves was to use a Sponge Dauber and apply a coat of Champagne Mist (by Tsukineko), which is a sort of paint that comes in a little container. Stampin' Up! used to sell it, but it's retired now. It adds just a nice shimmer and goes well with the Brushed Gold card stock mat on the card.
I hope you enjoyed looking and that you will take a few seconds to leave a comment so I know you were here :-)
My stamp came from the October Paper Pumpkin Kit. Get Paper Pumpkin delivered to YOU monthly by clicking here.