Welcome to the November Pals Blog Hop. We are thankful you stopped by! This month we are showcasing projects that show our thanks, including both thank you and Thanksgiving themed projects.
You may just be starting the blog hop or may have come from stop #22 Lisa Ann Bernard's Queen B Creations. You are on stop #23. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog to see all of the amazing projects.
My first card's base is the Under the Tree Specialty designer series paper. Meant to be Christmas themed, this bold Early Espresso stripe can be used for any occasion. I added a burlap leaf cut with Autumn Accents Die as a base for the sentiment leaf cut from Crumb Cake. I stamped a sentiment from For All Things in Early Espresso ink. I accented my leaf with a Very Vintage button tied with Linen Thread. Underneath the leaves is a band cut from the same designer series paper, but I turned it over and used the opposite side. I adde a piece of Venetian Crochet Trim using Mono adhesive.
close up view of the leaf element
I changed the elements on this card. I used the same Autumn Accents Bigz Die, but I used two leather scraps in brown and red. On to of those I added another leaf cut from a piece of Burlap Ribbon. There is a Naturals designer button on top of the smallest leaf. Under my sentiment and leaves is a band made from Cotton Ribbon.
close up view of leather leaves
The next stop is #24, Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin'. Thanks for visiting and I hope to see you next month!
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Angie Valle-Peters at Paperluxuries
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin
- Rae Harper-Burnet at WildWestPaperArts.com
- Amy L. Lazzell at Just A Thought...Cards by Amy
- Natalie Bradley at Natalie Bradley Events
- September Gray at septembergray.com
- Jane Knudsen at see jane stamp
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven's Retreat
- Amy Whelan at Amy's Inklings
- Amy Hoptay at Inking of You!
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Martie Pollard at The Crafty Bandit
- Kerry Willard Bray at Peonies and Paper Chains
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Mary Fish at Stampin' Pretty
- Susan Lankford at Stamp and Create With Susan
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Beth Beard at My little craft blog
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts By Patti
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin'
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin' Jackie
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Debbie Crowley at expressivelydeb...
- Kim Jolley at Stampin' Artfully
- Sue Becker at RnR Stamping
- Becky Volpp at Inkblossomwithbecky
- Kalyn Shubnell at The Stamping Chronicles
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin' Sunshine
- Nancy Gleason at My Stampin Space