Welcome to the September Pals Blog Hop. This month we are showing off our favorite new products from the new Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog. We hope you enjoy our projects!
You may just be starting the hop or may have come from Kathy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping, #9 on the Pals Hop. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you can see all of the amazing creations.
My daughter and her family just moved into a new place. Of course I had to make them a card! I used the Wondrous Wreath stamp set from the new Holiday Catalog. Most of the work is done for you because the wreath is stamped in three parts. All you have to do is decide what colors to use. The sign for the door that says, "A New Home" was made using the Alphabet Rotary Stamp and Neutrals Candy Dots.
I chose to hang my wreath on a "door" with a window. I made my door from Early Espresso card stock which gets is woodgrain from the Woodgrain Embossing Folder and the Big Shot. Next, I cut a large oval from the top of the door using the Oval Punch. I cut two 1/8" strips and crossed them for the window panes.
The wreath base is stamped onto Crumb Cake card stock using Mossy Meadow ink. The accent leaves were stamped over the base using Garden Green ink. Instead of using the third wreath shape, which is berries, I used the small flower stamp from the set for my accents. They are stamped in Blackerry Bliss. The two tones of this purple color are achieved by "stamping off." They are expertly cut out using the Wonderful Wreath framelits, as is the Blackberry Bliss bow and it's Mossy Meadow matt bow.
The door knob plate is achieved by punching a So Saffron Little Labels shape and adding the Brushed Gold circle for a knob. I used the Owl Builder Punch for the perfect-sized circle.
What I love about the Wondrous Wreath stamp set is that it is NOT just for Christmas!! There are so many possibilities with this set. Those darling die cuts in the Wonderful Wreath Framelit sets are too much fun!
I'd love to know what you thought of my favorite items from the new Holiday Catalog. Won't you leave me a comment? They always make me smile. Consider subscribing to my blog so you won't miss a post!
The next stop is #11, Jackie Diediker at Stampin' Jackie. Thanks for visiting and I hope to see you next month!
- Kim Czenszak at LiveLoveStamp
- Natalie Bradley at Natalie Bradley Events
- Susan Lankford at Stamp and Create With Susan
- Sue Becker at RnR Stamping
- Becky Gifford at The Social Stamper
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin
- Kelly DeTommaso at Kelly's Creative Corner
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Katy McGloin at Just fun Stamping
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin' Jackie
- Shannon Jaramillo at www.EZPeasyCards.com
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin' Sunshine
- Jane Knudsen at see jane stamp
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Katie Ferguson at Cottage Paper
- Beth Beard at My little craft blog
- Amy Hoptay at Inking of You!
- Amanda Merrill at Inkflair
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin'
- Mary Fish at Stampin' Pretty
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Amy Williams at Stamps and Spice
- Rae Harper-Burnet at WildWestPaperArts.com
- Diane Roberts at Score at Four and a Quarter
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Nancy Gleason at My Stampin Space
- Kerry Willard Bray at Peonies and Paper Chains
- September Gray at SeptemberGray.com
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven's Retreat
- Debbie Crowley at expressivelydeb...
- Angie Valle-Peters at Paperluxuries
- Peggy Noe at prettypapercards
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Lynn Kolcun at Stamping with Avery's Owlery