1. Take a deep breath!
2. Card base. Put half of it through Big Shot with any embossing folder.
3. 2.75" x 4" piece of Designer Series Paper. Adhere to unembossed half of card front.
4. Stamped sentiment with Stampin' Dimensionals. Adhere over DSP.
5. Add 4" piece of Washi Tape, either torn, cut or both. Adhere under sentiment.
6. Write inside and give to a dad in your life and watch them enjoy!
Last Minute Father's Day Card Supplies:
Card Stock: Very Vanilla
Stamps: Chalk Talk
Ink: Smoky Slate
Designer Series Paper: This and That Epic Day
Big Shot: Chevron Embossing Folder
Embellishments: Epic Day Washi Tape
Whatever you are doing on Father's Day, I hope you have fun and stay safe! We will be barbecuing, swimming and honoring my husband and his brothers--they are all fantastic dads of the 8 children they have been blessed with, ages 5-30!