This week's challenge is just to make a "Christmas Cheer" project. AND--There's BLOG CANDY! Yippee! Please join us at Pals Paper Arts and submit your Christmas Cheer project for a chance to win. Use Mr. Linky and input a DIRECT LINK to your project to play along and be eligible for the blog candy and the chance to be a Pals Paper Artist Pick of the week.
- I began with textured Melon Mambo card stock
- I ran a piece of Whisper White through my Big Shot with the dotted swiss Texturz Plate
- Used my Eyelet punch, to decorate the bottom edge of the Whisper White
- Stamped the Delightful Decorations ornament in Rich Razzleberry onto Whisper White
- Used Ornament punch to punch out the ornament, then tied it with silver cording
- Used the Sizzlits Merry Details die and attached the little birdie in Whisper White
- Added a little detail to the birdie's tail with my Rich Razzleberry Stampin' Write Marker
- Popped the ornament up on Stampin' Dimensionals
- Tied a bow in dotted grossgrain Rich Razzleberry ribbon around the top of the card
- Stamped the sentiment from Christmas Greetings in Rich Razzleberry
Simple! Quick! Easy! and Cheery!
If you are in need of any Stampin' Up! supplies you can shop with me 24/7.