This week's challenge is just to make a "Christmas Cheer" project. AND--There's BLOG CANDY! Yippee! Please join us at Pals Paper Arts and submit your Christmas Cheer project for a chance to win. Use Mr. Linky and input a DIRECT LINK to your project to play along and be eligible for the blog candy and the chance to be a Pals Paper Artist Pick of the week.
- I began with textured Melon Mambo card stock
- I ran a piece of Whisper White through my Big Shot with the dotted swiss Texturz Plate
- Used my Eyelet punch, to decorate the bottom edge of the Whisper White
- Stamped the Delightful Decorations ornament in Rich Razzleberry onto Whisper White
- Used Ornament punch to punch out the ornament, then tied it with silver cording
- Used the Sizzlits Merry Details die and attached the little birdie in Whisper White
- Added a little detail to the birdie's tail with my Rich Razzleberry Stampin' Write Marker
- Popped the ornament up on Stampin' Dimensionals
- Tied a bow in dotted grossgrain Rich Razzleberry ribbon around the top of the card
- Stamped the sentiment from Christmas Greetings in Rich Razzleberry
Simple! Quick! Easy! and Cheery!
If you are in need of any Stampin' Up! supplies you can shop with me 24/7.
I love the colors! So crisp and elegant!
I'm always a big fan of non-traditional Christmas colors.
Love what you've done with the Melon and Razzleberry.
So very, very pretty, Patti! Love the colors and the design!
Love the bird layered on your ornament. The texture is stunning. Simplicity suits you so well! Hugs, M
Love the embossing, and the bird! You have a real talent for designing clean and classy cards!
Looks like a California Christmas to me.......love those colors!
I love those dots!!! Your card is beautiful, the colors too. Hugs,
Post a Comment