Welcome to the Pals monthly blog hop. We're so glad you're here! January is all about making "Art From the Heart," featuring projects for Valentine's Day, Thinking of You, Get Well, or Sympathy. You may be starting the hop here or coming from a previous Pal's blog. Either way, you've come to the right place. You'll find the full line-up below to help you move, or "hop" along from Pal to Pal.
|Create a belly band to close your gate fold cards.|
I am in LOVE with the new Meant to Be cling stamp set (and the matching Be Mine Stitched Framelits even though I didn't use them on this card!) as well as the All My Love Designer Series Paper. Since this month's Pals Blog Hop theme is "From the Heart" it was the perfect opportunity to create using these two products.
|I love that with this sentiment, you can send this card for a variety of occasions.|
The belly band (2" x 11", decorated with 1-1/2" x 11" designer series paper) is decorated and wrapped around the card to secure the two sides closed for giving. The inside is decorated using one of the same stamps I used on the tag.
Here you can see the detail that I created using one of the stamps, VersaMark and white embossing powder. I used Soft Sea Foam and Flirty Flamingo Stampin' Write Markers to color the image.
This is what I have to clean up after my card is made! I always put everything away before I begin a new project. I think this space looks rather clean as it is, but usually I get a lot messier than this!
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month's Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they've created. Don't forget to show some love by commenting on our creations. Mark your calendars for Wednesday, February 13, 2019 when our Hoppin' Pals share their "It's Time to Sale-A-Brate" projects. Don't miss the fun!
Pals Blog Hop Line-up:
- Mary Fish at Stampin' Pretty
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Terri George at Stamp Me Crafty
- Linda Suarez at All Night Stamping
- Sara Stuart at Sentiments by Sara
- Leah O'Brien at Stamping by the Bay
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Su Mohr at Aromas and Art
- Rae Harper-Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Peggy Noe at Prettypapercards
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin'
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin'
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin'
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin' Hoot!
- Patti MacLeith at Paper Crafts by Patti
- Karen Hallam at Karen's Stamping Habit
What a beautiful card, Patti!
I really like your layered sentiment. The embossing really makes it special! Beautiful!
Beautiful, belly-band fold card, Patti! I'm in the same camp with you; cleaning up after each project.
Patti, you are way too neat, girlfriend!! But it also flows into your creativity in lovely ways! I especially adore the special touches on the belly band!!! TFS...
Patti, this card is beautiful with a capital B!!! I love the embossed roses on the sentiment and all of the sweet colors :) Thanks for sharing.
Beautiful, Patti! The gatefold is great and really love the belly band!! I had to laugh when I saw your "dirty" work space. That's so neat and clean!! I clean after every card because I can't see the desk top!! LOL I am so happy you decided to join the hop and look forward to you joining us again next month!
Patti, this card is such a beauty! Love the layered sentiment and all it's details.
Folded creativity at it's best Patti!
Post a Comment