- 1. Cut Brushed Silver card stock to 7" x 7"
- 2. Score on Gift Box Punch Board: M start line, S Diagonal line
- 3. Fold on score lines to assemble box
- 4. Decorate--okay, there are more than three steps, but the decorating is the fun part!
To decorate my box:
- I tied a knot using the Cherry Cobbler 1" Sheer Linen Ribbon
- I stamped the heart from Perfect Pennants onto Whisper White and punched it out using the Sweetheart Punch
- I punched a hole in the heart using my Crop-a-dile
- I used a piece of Silver 1/8" Ribbon to attach the heart to the Cherry Cobbler ribbon.
- I added a single Basic Rhinestone.
I hope you enjoyed my project today. If you haven't had a chance to use the Gift Box Punch Board, you can order yours today by using my Online Store. I can tell it's going to be a fun and useful tool to use year-round for gifts, favors and all kinds of surprises!
Love the colors and the papers you used. So pretty!
Thanks for sharing!
Thank you, Lynn!!
Post a Comment