Welcome to the July Pals Blog Hop. This month we are featuring a New Hues Revue. Let the new Stampin' Up! In Colors for 2014-2016 inspire you - Blackberry Bliss, Lost Lagoon, Mossy Meadow, Hello Honey and Tangelo Twist. We hope you find great inspiration from our creations.
You may be just starting the blog hop or you may have come from #17 Beth Beard's My Little Craft Blog. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all of the amazing creations.
I chose to showcase the Hello Honey In Color. I like them all, though! My card base is Hello Honey, the new Satin Ribbon is Hello Honey and the "S" for a new baby, Samuel, and is also Hello Honey. I used Lullaby Designer Series Paper and cut two vertical chevron lines from one of the prints and then added them to another of the prints. The baby onesie is stamped from the Something for Baby stamp set. I stamped it in Pistachio Pudding, which is one of the many colors in Lullaby Designer Series Paper. I cut it out perfectly and easily by using the Baby's First Framelits. I cut out the "S" using Little Letters Thinlits. "hello baby" from Teeny Tiny wishes is stamped in Hello Honey ink.
The next stop on the Pals Blog Hop is #19, Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn. Thanks for visiting and I hope to see you next month! Please leave your comments below.
- Susan Lankford at Stamp and Create With Susan
- Natalie Bradley at Natalie Bradley Events
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin' Jackie
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Debra Simonis at Deb's Stampin' Grounds
- Diane Roberts at Score at Four and a Quarter
- Mary Fish at Stampin' Pretty
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Amy Hoptay at inkingofyou.com
- Martie Pollard at The Crafty Bandit
- Kerry Willard Bray at Peonies and Paper Chains
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven's Retreat
- Nancy Gleason at My Stampin Space
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin
- Donna Kopenski at craftycardmaker.wordpress.com
- Beth Beard at My little craft blog
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Cheryl McAskill at A Stampin' Holiday
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo
- September Gray at Septembergray.com
- Kelly DeTommaso at Kelly's Creative Corner
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin'
- Amy Williams at Stamps and Spice
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Rae Harper-Burnet at WildWestPaperArts.com
Samuel's card is so cute! The Hello Honey is a great color to welcome him!
A soft, sweet baby card!!!
I love your card! I am in the middle of "baby season" so I will be CASEing your card!
So, so sweet! What a perfect card for Master Samuel!
Patti...from the paper and ribbon to the onesie, this is adorable....and how cute is that little S!
Patti, this is adorable! The colors look so nice together, and that little onesie on the hangar is precious!
This is precious!
Post a Comment