Thank you for joining us for the June Pals Blog Hop and our kickoff to the new catalog! Are you ready to see wonderful creations featuring new products from the 2013-14 Stampin' Up! catalog? Get ready to update your wishlist!
You should have just left stop number 14 on the Pals Hop - Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stampin'. If so, you are in the right spot. If you get off track, the full blog lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all of the amazing creations.
I am in love with so many of the products that are new in the catalog that I had a hard time deciding which ones to use! I think I like the embellishments the most, but I'm really stuck on the Stretch Ruffle Trim and I don't want to be un-stuck! I have spools of it and I'm sure there won't be any left when it retires some day! It's just heavenly!
I chose three colors for this card: Whisper White, Coastal Cabana and Soft Sky, which is a returning color that I have missed! The sentiment is from Label Love. I stamped it in Soft Sky onto Soft Sky card stock and then punched it out with the Artisan Label Punch. I stamped the image a second time in Coastal Cabana onto Whisper White card stock and then hand-cut the scalloped part with my Paper Snips. Stampin' Up's sharp Paper Snips make it easy to cut out any image. The scallop is popped up with Stampin' Dimensionals. I placed the label over two halves of a White Tea Lace Doily. I wanted two layers of the doily so it wouldn't be as white as the Whisper White border underneath the Stretch Ruffle Trim.
Underneath it all is a beautiful shelf made of Soft Sky cardstock cut with the Large Scallop Edgelit, topped with a Whisper White Delicate Designs embossed piece, which is topped with a lovely and rich piece of Coastal Cabana Stretch Ruffle Trim. When cutting the Large Scallop edge of the Soft Sky piece, I used the *new* and fantastic Magnetic Platform in the Big Shot. It holds the metal Edgelit perfectly in place for perfect cut each time! I love it! It was the first new product on my wish list!
Thank you for looking at my card today. I am always hoping to inspire, so please check back often! If you haven't already, won't you please subscribe to my blog on the left side bar? You won't miss any of my cards, projects or offers! I would LOVE to have your feedback today and always! Have fun on the rest of the Pals Blog Hop!
I just had to make a couple more in Calypso Coral/Crisp Cantaloupe and Strawberry Slush/Pink Pirouette! Enjoy!
Your next stop is Nicole Picadura at Scraps and Stamps, stop number 16 on the Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting-- I hope to see you next month!
- Penny Nichols at Sierra Stampin!
- Linda Callahan at Stampin' Seasons
- Shannon Hokanson at Paper Works
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Lynn Hoyt at cattaildesigns
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin'
- Kerry Willard Bray at Stampgoodness
- Angie Blake at Angie's Musings
- Shannon Jaramillo at ezpeasycards.com
- Debbie Crowley at expressivelydeb...
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven's Retreat
- Amy L. Lazzell at Just a Thought...Cards by Amy
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin' Sunshine
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stampin
- Patti Macleith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Nicole Picadura at Scraps & Stamps
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Diane Roberts at Score at Four and a Quarter
- Martie Pollard at The Crafty Bandit
- Rae Harper at Wild West Paper Arts
- Mary Fish at Stampin' Pretty
- Barb Furlong at The Love of Stamping
- Peggy Noe at Prettypapercards.com
- Nancy Gleason at My Stampin Space