Oh, Baby! It's time for the Pals Blog Hop! Today the Stampin' Pretty Pals are sharing some fabulous cards and projects for babies and children that we think you'll enjoy! You've probably hopped over from Rae Harper at Wild West Paper Arts, I'm stop number 15 on the Pals Hop and I'm glad you hopped in! I'll help you "hop along" from blog to blog where you'll find great ideas for paper projects for babies and children from the Stampin' Pretty Pals! Should you hop off course, simply click on any of the links in the Pals Hop Line-up below and you'll be back on track.
Here is the card I made for a baby boy. This card will be sent to North Carolina with a hand made baby quilt for a boy recently born to a very special family.
I got my instructions from Christy Lee at Tinker With Ink. I used the Nursery Nest Designer Series Paper and the Framelits Labels die cut in my Big Shot. It took a few tries for me to get the "formula" right, but it was worth it!
Here you can see how the card will look flat so it will fit into the envelope. I punched just ONE owl from one of the prints and then a larger circle in Marina Mist to frame it.
I added some sweet embellishments to my "sweet" sentiment from Fabulous Phrases. They are two Marina Mist brads and a folded snippet of Marina Mist 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon.
Oh Baby! Card Supplies:
Card Stock: Marina Mist, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Nursery Nest
Stamps: Fabulous Phrases
Ink: Marina Mist
Big Shot: Framelits Labels
Punches: 1-1/4" and 1-3/8" circles
Embellishments: Marina Mist brads, Marina Mist 1/8" Taffeta ribbon
Adhesives: Snail, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots
I hope you enjoyed looking at my offering for this months' Pals Hop! Now hop along for more inspiring ideas from Mikki Sarkisyan at Mikki's Creative Corner, stop number 16 on the Babies and Children Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for "hopping" by!
- Kim Czenszak at Live Love Stamp
- Leslie Davis at Lesliesellalicious
- Nakaba Rager at My Stampin' Blog
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Marian Kay at All Aboard the Crafting Train
- Max Conrad at Stamp to the Max
- Susan Lankford at Stamp and Scrap with Susan
- Amanda Cramer at Mrs. C With Style
- Beth Beard at My Little Craft Blog
- Nicole Watt at Impressions By Nicole
- Kim Luithle at Kim's Stampin
- Mary Fish at Stampin Pretty
- Dawn Tidd at Tidd Bits from Dawn
- Rae Harper at Wild West Paper Arts
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Mikki Sarkisyan at Mikki's Creative Corner
- Jennifer Takacs at My Stampin' Blog