It's time for the the Stampin' Pretty Pals share some fabulous cards and projects featuring Stampin' Up's Occasions Mini and Sale-A-Bration products on today's Pals Blog Hop!
You've probably hopped over from Julie Trevitt Smith's blog, The Stampin' Affair, I'm stop number 16 on the Pals Hop and I'm glad you hopped in! I'll help you "hop along" from blog to blog where you'll find great ideas for paper projects showcasing Stampin' Up's Occasions Mini and Sale-A-Bration products from the Stampin' Pretty Pals! Should you hop off course, simply click on any of the links in the Pals Hop Line-up below and you'll be back on track. All of the items I used from the Occasions Mini are noted in the descriptions in BOLD.
This Joy Fold card was ultra fun to make. I used the Twitterpated Designer Series Paper to accent the Island Indigo, Baja Breeze and Pink Pirouette card stock. The new Framelits Labels Collection perfectly frames the stamped images from the Apothecary Art stamp set. All of these items are highlighted in the Occasions Mini catalog.
Here are close ups of the stamped image and the way the card opens. I colored the label image with Stampin' Write markers and a blender pen with ink from the Stampin' Pad. Don't you just adore these petite Twitterpated Designer Buttons? I accented them with Basic Pearls and Whisper White Baker's Twine. Can you see the inside edge decorated with the ultra silky 3/8" Riding Hood Red Pleated Satin Ribbon?
This super cute Box in a Bag starts out with the Cheerful Treat Designer Series Paper, which you can earn with Hostess Dollars when you have a Workshop. The colors in this paper are Pink Pirouette, Melon Mambo, Concord Crush, Whisper White, Bashful Blue and Lucky Limeade. I chose to bring out the Melon Mambo, then used the *new* Large Sizzlits Paper Doily Die in Pear Pizzazz (the background color of this print from the DSP) from the Occasions Mini. Isn't it beautiful? There are SO many ways to use this doily. You can snip off the outer edges for a completely different shape and size. Or layer the doily sizes in different colors. It's also exquisite when cut out in Whisper White. The stamped sentiment is from P. S. I Love You stamp set, also from the Occasions Mini.
Now hop along for more inspiring ideas from Tricia Barber, stop number 17 on the Occasions Mini & Sale-A-Bration Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for "hopping" by!
- Nancy Gleason at My Stampin' Space
- Leslie Davis at Ellalicious Elements
- Emily Steggell at Stamping With Emily
- Mary Fish at Stampin' Pretty
- Angela Richwine at Stampin' Away with Angela
- Sue Bendinsky at My Color Creations
- Mikki Sarkisyan at Mikki's Creative Corner
- Leah O'Brien at Leah's Stampin' Corner
- Rae Harper at Wild West Paper Arts
- Mike Funke at Stampin-Style
- Maxine Conrad at Stamp to the MAX!
- Nina Dee at Deesigns by Nina Dee
- Jennifer Takacs at My Stampin' Blog
- Maggie Mata at MaggieMadeCards
- Julie Trevett-Smith at The Stampin' Affair!
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Tricia Barber at My Stampin' Blog
- Ann Schach at The Stampin' Schach
- Beth Beard at My Little Craft Blog
- Kim Luithle at Kim's Stampin Stuff
- Susan Lankford at Stamp and Scrap with Susan
- Kim Czenszak at Live Love Stamp
- Christy Q at Schnauzer Crafts Creations
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Nicole Watt at Impressions By Nicole
- Angie Blake at Angie's Musings
- Linda Fisher at Linda's Stampin Loft
- Sandie Conner at Pretty Provisions