Today I'm going to share how to make this Quilted Birthday card. I used the other half of the Top Note die created in yesterday's post.
- Cut strips of scraps from the Springtime Vintage designer paper and lay them carefully across the Top Note die.
- Run it through the Big Shot and you have a nice "striped" die cut.
- Tape the pieces together across the back and then cut the shape in half lengthwise.
- Trim off the perforated edges and adhere one half of the stripes to the bottom of Rose Red Top Note die cut.
- Add some sticky strip and adhere your Pear Pizzazz Seam Binding across the middle.
- Stamp "Happy Birthday" from Vintage Labels in Baja Breeze. Use your Stampa-ma-jig to surround sentiment with label shape from Vintage Labels which is stamped in Rose Red. Punch it out with the Curly Label punch. Adhere to Top Note Die shape in upper center.
- Color a Rosette with Baja Breeze Stampin' Write Marker. Make leaves by free-hand cutting shapes from Pear Pizzazz card stock scrap. Use your bone folder to make a line down the middle lengthwise. Distress using your Sponge Dauber and Soft Suede ink. Crinkle the leaves and adhere onto card under the rosette.
- Adhere the die cut to a Crumb Cake card base, then add a bow in Crumb Cake seam binding.
I hope you enjoyed learning how I made this card. I hope you create some quilted Top Note cards yourself by interchanging the card stock colors, designer paper and sentiments.
Thank you for visiting my blog and as usual, I love to read your comments, so I hope you will leave one.
If you need to purchase Stampin' Up!, please use my website any time!