- Cut strips of scraps from the Springtime Vintage designer paper and lay them carefully across the Top Note die.
- Run it through the Big Shot and you have a nice "striped" die cut.
- Tape the pieces together across the back and then cut the shape in half lengthwise.
- Trim off the perforated edges and adhere one half of the stripes to the Whisper White Top Note die cut.
- Add some sticky strip and a scrap of Chantilly Crochet trim, a sentiment from Wonderful Words and the card is almost finished.
- Use a sponge dauber to distress the edges in Soft Suede.
- Adhere the die cut to a Soft Suede card base, then add a bow in Crumb Cake seam binding.
I hope you like my card. Please leave a comment for me and tell me what you like about it. You can use my directions and substitute designer paper, sentiment and colors to make it your own.
Tomorrow I will show you what I did with the other half of the quilted Top Note die.