I am pleased that my friend, Diane Oliver, has given me this Stylish Blogger Award. As a result of this award, I need to share 8 things about myself:
1. I have been stamping for over 20 years, but only got introduced to Stampin' Up! about 10 years ago. I have been a demonstrator for 2 years.
2. I live in Southern California. I was born in Chicago and moved here in 1975. I don't ever want to live in another state.
3. I have been happily married to a wonderful man for 31 years! We have four grown children, two of whom are married. We have lived in the same home since our first year of marriage.
4. I love to travel, read, garden, bake and cook.
5. I have been working out with a trainer 3x a week for a year. I lost 20 pounds, am much stronger and feel much better. My cholesterol and triglycerides are normal now!
6. I volunteer holding babies in the NICU once a week and I also volunteer for Trauma Intervention Programs, Inc., assisting those in crisis situations.
7. I LOVE chocolate and rarely have a day without it!
8. Some day I'd like to sky dive (tandem).
I next need to share 8 blogs that I check in with often and award them with the Stylish Blogger Award!
Thanks for checking my blog today! I hope to have more blog candy next week, so keep checking in! Have a great weekend.