My stamping pal, Ann Schach awarded me this "Stylish Blogger Award." I'm supposed to share 8 things about myself when showing this award, so here goes:
1. I'm 50 and I have been married for almost 31 years.
2. I have four grown "children."
3. I have always loved to craft things. When I was about 12, I subscribed to a craft of the month type club and could not WAIT for my kits to arrive.
4. I learned to sew when I was 9. I made all of my clothes in high school. I've made curtains and bathing suits among other things.
5. I live in Southern California very near Disneyland.
6. I have been a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator for two years.
7. I love to travel, garden and volunteer when I'm not stamping or scrap booking.
8. I love Diet Coke and chocolate to a fault. That is why I have to workout three mornings a week and eat carefully. Always room for chocolate!!
Here are the friends I am passing this award on to. Please visit their blogs, too!
Tune in tomorrow for a preview of my Pals Paper Arts Challenge project!