Pals Paper Arts Celebrity Color Challenge is underway! Won't you join us by making something using our colors and posting to our website? It's fun and you will be in such fantastic and creative company!
This week's celebrity is none other than Julee Tillman. Julie is the owner and illustrator of Verve Stamps. She also posts weekly at Mojo Monday and many of those sketches are her own design.
Here is how I made my card:
1. Stamp So Cute cupcake in Early Espresso onto Whisper White card stock.
2. Color image using Stampin' Write Markers in colors: Soft Suede, Pear Pizzazz, Regal Rose.
3. Punch out with Full Heart punch.
4. Use Embosslit Scalloped Heart of Hearts and cut out of Pear Pizzaz card stock.
5. Adhere Full Heart to Heart of Heart. Attach Stampin' Dimensionals onto the back.
6. Fold a 5.5" x 8.5" piece of Early Espresso card stock in half.
7. Cut a 4" x 5.25" piece of Regal Rose Patterns Designer Series Paper. Use the Eyelet Border punch on one 5.25" edge.
8. Run a 2" x 5.25" piece of Whisper White card stock through your Big Shot with the Polka Dot Impressions Folder. Eyelet Border punch the 5.25" edge.
9. Use your Dotted Scallop Ribbon punch on a piece of 5.5" piece of Pear Pizzazz.
10. Attach all elements according to the photo. You are finished!!
If you do create your own card using my layout, I'd love to see it! You can email it to me or send me a link to your online gallery or blog.