Good Friday to you! I hope you have something fun in store for your weekend. What are your plans? For me it's a bit of work and a lot of fun! I have a lot of gardening to do and a birthday celebration for our son who is turning 24! Speaking of gardening....
- This is Stampin Up's Sunny Garden designer series paper and the colors in it go with the card stock I chose: Poppy Parade, So Saffron and Peach Parfait.
- I used the Cute by the Inch stamp set for my sentiment, also stamped in Poppy Parade. It looks so crisp and clean cut out in a square with my paper trimmer.
- I used the set Eastern Blooms one of my FAVorites for the popped up flower.
- I curled the edges (using my bone folder) of the cut out bloom just a bit for a more 3-D effect, then popped it up using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- On the side I used three colors of the Flower Brads and the middle of the large bloom also got a brad in a coordinating color.