MOJO Monday 146's sketch was fun! Won't you play along? There is a contest this week, too, so extra fun!
I began with a Cherry Cobbler base, added Very Vanilla, then spruced it up by doing the following:
- Added Cherry Cobbler inked medallions along the left margin
- Glued a piece of 1/8" Early Espresso taffeta ribbon
- Three strips of Early Espresso card stock
- Topped the strips with an oval in Crumb Cake, stamped with an Early Espresso Eiffel Tower
- Free-hand pierced a design around the Eiffel Tower (Artistic Etchings stamp set)
- Used Stampin' Write Early Espresso marker to isolate the sentiment from an Oval All stamp
- Matted the square sentiment with Cherry Cobbler
For all of your Stampin' Up! product needs, you can SHOP WITH ME.