MOJO Monday 146's sketch was fun! Won't you play along? There is a contest this week, too, so extra fun!
I began with a Cherry Cobbler base, added Very Vanilla, then spruced it up by doing the following:
- Added Cherry Cobbler inked medallions along the left margin
- Glued a piece of 1/8" Early Espresso taffeta ribbon
- Three strips of Early Espresso card stock
- Topped the strips with an oval in Crumb Cake, stamped with an Early Espresso Eiffel Tower
- Free-hand pierced a design around the Eiffel Tower (Artistic Etchings stamp set)
- Used Stampin' Write Early Espresso marker to isolate the sentiment from an Oval All stamp
- Matted the square sentiment with Cherry Cobbler
For all of your Stampin' Up! product needs, you can SHOP WITH ME.
Hi Patti.... LOVE your card. Isn't cherry cobbler just yummy? Have a great day!
Wow you are so quick on the draw with your Mojo! This is great - lovin' the Cherry Cobbler and I love how you stamped the side panel!
Beautiful, Patti! This was the perfect image for this challenge!
Patti, LOVE this card!! The medallions of cherry on the left really make it POP!!
Clean, simple and gorgeous!
Love the colors you used and the simplicity of the card is wonderful!
Simple and yet very elegant. Love it!!
Oooh, la, la! Tres chic! Beautiful take on the challenge!
I love that border! I would have never thought to use that stamp that way! Great colors, too!
Oh so elegant!!! I love everything about it. Hugs,
Oh, is this for me Hehe ;) - fabulous card Patti!! Love your design!!
I love always Paris Theme Stamp Patti and your card is fabulous simply clean and so elegant...love this...would you mind to see my Blog I have recent joining the Mojo Monday challenge too...many thanks before. Hugs, Monika
Post a Comment