My Pretty Pal and upline, Mary Fish of Stampin' Pretty had a fantastic tutorial last winter for this gift card holder. I invite you to check out her tutorial and see how easy you can whip this up!
Shopping list for the above gift card holder:
- Real Red textured card stock cut to 4-1/4" x 11" and scored at 3", 5-1/2" and 8"
- Basic Black card stock cut to 7-1/2" x 2" and Nouveau Chic Designer Paper cut to 7-1/2" x 1"
- Real Red textured Full Heart, Whisper White circle with Real Red sentiment from Figures of Speech (retired)
- Dimensionsal to pop up the circle onto the heart
- Clip from Clip Assortment for a business look
- On the inside left flap I used a sentiment from Say It With Scriptures (retired) and on the back flap I wrote my own greeting
This is for a high school principal, so I used the school colors and kept it business-like (except for the heart, but she is also my friend!) I am thanking her for her caring ways on the job.
If you wish to purchase any Stampin' Up! products to make your own gift cards stand out, please shop with me 24/7!