Happy Saturday! I made another easel card, this time in different colors. I like this one even better! I can't wait to give this card to a special someone.
When was the last time you used glitter? I have a lot of it sitting on my shelf. This chunky glitter that is sort of a copper color is my favorite. It's a retired Stampin' Up! product. I just can't let it go. After all, glitter never goes bad!
Please leave a comment so I know you were here! I hope I inspired you to craft today!
Use my Online Store any time for your very own Stampin' Up! items.
Join my team today. Here are the perks:
• $125 worth of products for only $99 – FREE SHIPPING!!
• YOU CHOOSE the products you get in your starter kit!
• An additional 2 FREE STAMP SETS (you choose) in your starter kit!
• FREE Paper Pumpkin kit in with the Starter kit!
• Instantly become a part of the Stampin’ Pretty Pals
• 20% discount on products (for starters!) You can earn additional discounts!
• You don’t have to host workshops!
• You can choose to drop your demonstrator status at any time.
• Your demonstrator status is good through June 30, 2017 without any further effort from or cost to you.
• Access to private Facebook pages such as Chat, Gallery (with prizes for participation), Bulletin Board (search for retired products) and Social Board. The Stampin’ Pretty Pals is a large community that encourages and helps you with your hobby or business questions. You won’t find a more positive group of stampers!
What are YOU waiting for?! Offer valid through March 31, 2017.
Gorgeous, Patti! I love how you used the pearls. The glitter really gives this card that special touch!
Post a Comment