Hi! Happy Monday. I hope your weekend was great! I'm attending a bridal shower next weekend and I wanted my card to match the gift wrap, which is Blushing Bride pink with gold dots.
Here I used a Very Vanilla Base and added my own embossed dots using the Work of Art stamp set.
I added a strip of lace, then a lace doily. On top of the doily in the center I placed a button from Falling in Love Embellishments. I added a swirl of gold, upper left, and a Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper heart cut out with the Love Notes Framelits. The Gold Foil arrow adds more shine to this layered card.
Lastly, I added the sentiment "celebrate" from the Thoughtful Banners stamp set. It's inked in Blushing Bride.
I'd love to know how you liked my card--just leave me a comment.
There are only four more days until Sale A Bration is over! Don't wait until the last minute to order and get your free item from the flyer, OR to join my team with great rewards! Details below.
Shop my Online Store any time!
Here are the perks of joining my team by FRIDAY:
• $125 worth of products for only $99 – FREE SHIPPING!!
• YOU CHOOSE the products you get in your starter kit!
• An additional 2 FREE STAMP SETS (you choose) in your starter kit!
• FREE Paper Pumpkin kit in with the Starter kit!
• Instantly become a part of the Stampin’ Pretty Pals
• 20% discount on products (for starters!) You can earn additional discounts!
• You don’t have to host workshops!
• You can choose to drop your demonstrator status at any time.
• Your demonstrator status is good through June 30, 2017 without any further effort from or cost to you.
• Access to private Facebook pages such as Chat, Gallery (with prizes for participation), Bulletin Board (search for retired products) and Social Board. The Stampin’ Pretty Pals is a large community that encourages and helps you with your hobby or business questions. You won’t find a more positive group of stampers!
What are YOU waiting for?! Offer valid through March 31, 2017.