Welcome to the Pals Blog Hop for September! This month we are showing off favorite new products from the new Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog. We hope you enjoy our projects!
You may just be staring the blog hop or may have come from Jennifer Michalski at Stampin' Serenity, #2 on the Pals Hop. If you get off track any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog to see all of the projects.
|Created by Patti MacLeith for September Pals Blog Hop|
Here are the two items I created. It is VERY hard to pick favorite products. I want them all and I have acquired a lot of them! I chose to make my very first Square Pillow Box for the challenge and I cannot believe how smooth the dies are to use!!
|Matchbook Style Gift Card Holder or Treat Holder|
|Cheer All Year 139839 $25|
I made this matchbook style favor from Very Vanilla card stock that is embossed with black spiders from the Cheer All Year stamp set. (Sorry you can't tell from the photo how shiny my spiders are). This project could be a gift card holder or you could insert a small piece of wrapped candy, such as a Ghirardelli Chocolate Square. The "BOO" sentiment is also from Cheer All Year and I used Crystal Effects to make it shiny. It looks like a button, also, because I layered a bunch of 1" circles to give it depth. Just make sure you cut out the circle BEFORE you use Crystal Effects. It won't fit into your punch afterwards. Those teeny pumpkins come from the Square Pillow Box Framelits. There are all kinds of ways to decorate your Square Pillow Box once you easily cut and assembled it.
|Square Pillow Box Treat or Gift Holder|
"Happy Haunting" is also a sentiment from Cheer All Year. You can see how versatile and diverse this set it. The bat image is inked in Basic Black and stamped onto Tangelo Twist card stock. I fussy cut it using my Paper Snips. It's anchored over the stripes from Typeset Specialty DSP and I threw in some very thin, hand-cut strips that I kinked up by hand. There are Christmas and Thanksgiving sentiments and images as well (see below).
|Square Pillow Box Thinlits 139657 $33.00|
The next stop is Hop is Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin', #4 on the Pals Hop. Thanks for visiting. I hope to see you next month on the Pals Hop!
- Peggy Noe at prettypapercards.com
- Jennifer Michalski at Stampin’ Serenity
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven’s Retreat
- Ronna Butt at www.cardstockcastle.com
- Kalyn Shubnell at The Stamping Chronicles
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Shawn de Oliveira at ShawnStamps
- Lisa Pretto at InkBIg Academy Stamps!
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits From Dawn
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin’ Jackie
- Becky Volpp at InkBlossomwithBecky
- Sue Becker at www.rnrstamping.com
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stampin’ Habit!
Shop for your Stampin' Up! products any time by using my Online Store.