Welcome to the October Pals BLog Hope where we are celebrating an early Halloween and Harvest season. This month we are sharing Halloween and Fall projects using our wonderful Stampin' Up! supplies.
You may just be starting the Blog Hop or may have come from Dawn Tidd's Tiddbits from Dawn. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you can see all of the amazing creations.
I don't send out Halloween cards, but I will be able to add this to a treat that I plan on giving out. I'm not into very creepy images, so I chose to use the versatile Boo-tiful Bags Photopolymer Stamp Set that came in September's Paper Pumpkin kit. I love how the kits show you how you can use the stamps, paper and accessories, but that you can create whatever you want to using the supplies. And there are refill kits available if you want to make more of what comes in that fun little box every month!
My card base is Naturals Ivory card stock. I used my paper snips to cut little slits along eht edges to keep my Black Baker's Twin in place. I hope it looks like a spider web to you!
Here I chose to color my sentiment using Stampin' Write Markers in Basic Black, Blackberry Bliss and Tangelo Twist. My tree image is Basic Black and Blackberry Bliss.
Under my sentiment tag, I used Blackberry Bliss patterned paper from the 2014 In Color paper stack. Both tags were cut from the Chalk Talk Framelits using my Big Shot. I embellished the tag with some Tangelo Twist Sequins and Black Baker's Twine from the same Paper Pumpkin Kit.
Thank you for looking! I hope you will use my comment box to let me know what you think.
Now it's time to hope along to Amy Hoptay's Inking of You! blog for the next creation! Thanks for visiting and I hope to see you next month!!
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Becky Gifford at The Social Stamper
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Sue Becker at RnR Stamping
- Lynn Kolcun at Stamping with Avery's Owlery
- Amy Williams at Stamps and Spice
- Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven's Retreat
- Amanda Merrill at Inkflair
- Beth Beard at My little craft blog
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Diane Roberts at Score at Four and a Quarter
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Liz Gautreaux at Kind Deeds Stampin
- Mary Fish at Stampin' Pretty
- Natalie Bradley at Natalie Bradley Events
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin' Jackie
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin
- Amy Whelan at Amys Inklings
- Jane Knudsen at www.seejanestamp.com
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts By Patti
- Amy Hoptay at Inking of You!
- Kerry Willard Bray at Peonies and Paper Chains
- September Gray at septembergray.com
- Sherrie Gross at Sherrie Gross at Stampin Sherrie
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin'
- Angie Valle-Peters at Paperluxuries
- Rae Harper-Burnet at WildWestPaperArts.com
Cute card and love how you wrapped your baker's twine. I am not into Halloween either and your design could be easily used for other occasions. TFS
Patti, this certainly has given me some good ideas! Thanks for sharing!!
Cute, Patti! I don't send Halloween cards either but I like how you've used other parts from projects to make such a cute card!
This is a very cute "non-skeery" halloween card! And it definitely looks like a spider web with that twine--great idea!
When I first looked at your creation, I was a bit stymied but then I saw the spider legs and the colors and the shape and the bling...great creative card!
Great card Patti! Clever, clever use of MPP supplies! TFS
Post a Comment