Welcome to the April Pals Blog Hop! To celebrate Earth Day, this month we are showcasing projects that feature recycled, re-purposed or earthy/recycling themed elements.
You may just be starting the Blog Hop or may have come from Dawn Tidd's Tiddbits From Dawn, #13 on the Pals Hop. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog to see all of the amazing creations.
I re-used these clothing tags from a recent purchase. I have been doing this for YEARS! Some of the tags are SO cute and the color combinations are fun, too!
Here are the tags when I had only added the Bermuda Bay and Old Olive 1/8" Taffeta ribbon on top. I considered cutting the bottom off of the tags, but then I didn't want to compromise the four corners remaining the same shape. So, I decided to go over the words with my own sentiment stamp from Sweet Essentials.
I chose a similar color card stock (Crumb Cake) that would match my card base. I used the same type of inking they used, which was Embossed White lettering. I added an off-set button in the same color scheme as the dots above. I used Stampin' Dimensionals to lift the tag portion over my mats in Pool Party and Old Olive.
I really like how it turned out and I know my friends will, too! I hope you will leave me your comments below before you Hop On!!
Next stop is Goldie Shaul at Punch And Stamp With Goldie, #15 on the Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting today and I hope to see you next month!
For all of your Stampin' Up! products, please use my Online Store.
- Sue Becker at RnR Stamping
- Debra Simonis at Deb's Stampin' Grounds
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven's Retreat
- Colleen Mollema at Uncanny Crafting
- Diane Roberts at Score at Four and a Quarter
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Rae Harper-Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin' Jackie
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Mary Fish at Stampin' Pretty
- Martie Pollard at Crafty Bandit
- Shannon Hokanson at Paper Works by Shannon
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Goldie Shaul at Punch and Stamp with Goldie
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin
- Christie Crosby at Stampin' Creativity
- Peggy Noe at prettypapercards.com
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Natalie Bradley at Natalie Bradley Events
- Amanda at Inkflair
- Kerry Willard Bray at Peonies and Paper Chains
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian