This card is for a young friend named Annie. She is turning 6! I wanted lots of fun and bright colors. I used my Stampin' Write markers to color one of the stamps from Tag It. Then I cut it out using the Chalk Talk Framelit.
I used a (retired) Googly Eye for the lizard. Isn't he cute?
Thank you for stopping by my blog today! I appreciate your time. If you have an extra minute, I'd love for you to comment. I like reading your thoughts on my cards and projects.
If you name is MARG, please email me!
When you need Stampin' Up! supplies to complete your projects, use my Online Store.
Bright Birthday Card Supplies:
Card Stock: Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Brights Paper Stack
Stamps: Tag It
Ink: Stampin' Write Markers in Melon Mambo, Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive
Big Shot: Chalk Talk Framelits
Embellishments: Bermuda Bay 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon
- I am selling my gift card holders 5 for $10 including postage. (Gift Card NOT included:-)
- The set will be as above, some with two striped holders, some with three striped holders.
- Gift Card Holders may have Crumb Cake OR Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding Ribbon.
- Please EMAIL ME if you are interested.
- I have a limited supply of holders, so order yours ASAP. They will be mailed to you within two days of payment.
- US Shipment ONLY, PAYPAL ONLY.
- UPDATE: I have TWO SETS LEFT!! Contact me ASAP!