Thank you for joining us for the final Pals Hop of 2012! Today the Stampin' Pretty Pals are so excited to celebrate our favorite occasions of the year. What's a celebration without some sparkle?!?
You've probably hopped over from Nicole Picadura at Scraps and Stamps, I'm stop number 14 on the Pals Hop and I'm glad you hopped in. I'll help you "hop along" from blog to blog where you'll find great ideas for Stampin' Up! products from the Stampin' Pretty Pals. Should you hop off course, simply click on any of the links in the Pals Hop Line-Up below and you'll be back on track.
I had to sparkle it up for this Blog Hop, so I began TWO of Stampin' Up's *new* products: Canvas Creations (a sheet of soft canvas to create on) and Honeycomb Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. Both of these items will be available in January. (When you sign to be a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, you get to sneak peek a month early!) Now, those items are not sparkly or shiny, but I made the canvas sparkle after gently embossing it, using Champagne Shimmer Paint and a sponge dauber. Then I tore a strip of the canvas off and used paper snips to cut the bottom edge used here. Pearls jazzed up my golden strip.
Next, I added a background with the same Honeycomb Embossing folder using Shimmery White card stock. I splattered on some more shimmer paint for a bit of a distressed look across the honeycombs. On the side, I added some Crumb Cake Tulle, gathered behind a piece of Baja Breeze 5/8" seam binding.
Even more sparkle shines from the Vintage Faceted Button that tops my Champagne Glimmer Paper snowflake, cut using my Big Shot and Snow Flurry Die. Lastly, my sentiment from Winter Memories is stamped in Baja Breeze ink onto a banner cut from Shimmery White card stock. I curled it around my piercing tool a few times to distress it a bit.
I hope you enjoyed my sparkly project. I love to read comments, so please leave one before you hop along to see what Susan Lankford created at Stamp and Scrap with Susan.
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Maxine Conrad at Stamp to the MAX!
- Kim Czenszak at LiveLoveStamp
- Julie Trevett-Smith at The Stampin' Affair!
- Kerry Willard Bray at Stampgoodness
- Angela Curry at Kindred Stampers
- Diane Roberts at Score at Four and a Quarter
- Beth Beard at My little craft blog
- Debbie Crowley at expressivelydeb...
- Naki Rager at ...notes from Naki
- Claire Crotteau-Hutt at Stamp Paper Scissors
- Shannon Hokanson at My Stampin Blog
- Nicole Picadura at Scraps & Stamps
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Susan Lankford at stampandscrapwithsusan
- Liz Hughes at DIY Paper Creations
- Peggy Noe at prettypapercards.com
- Mary Fish at Stampin' Pretty
- Nicole Watt at Impressions By Nicole
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin Sunshine