Becky Roberts created a cute "home" for the snow buddies I made earlier this week! I used her pattern and whipped this box up very quickly. This Snow Buddy looks kind of sad in the above photo, but...
...here he looks a little happier, with his nose all lit up!
Here is the box outside. Cute! He will travel nicely to his recipient in this cozy box! It really was a SNAP to engineer using Becky's pattern.
Trimmings & Tags Bundle Item 132769 $13.50 (a $16.85 value) includes:
- Gusseted Cellophane Bags (25 bags; 5"x3"x11-1/2")
- Snow Festival Designer Printed Tags (25 double-sided tags)
- Cherry Cobbler 1/4" Sweater Trim (10 yards)
- Glassine Bags with die-cute edges (10 bags; 3"x5"x1-1/2")
- Handmade Holidays Stitched Felt (8 pcs)
- Gumball Green 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon (10 yards)
ALL the cuteness without ALL the work! Please click here to see the latest ideas to make your Christmas giving as easy as possible, and cute, too!! November 29-January 2, 2013.
For any Stampin' Up! projects you need to complete your gifts and cards, please use my Website to order.