(Blog Badge designed by Nicole Watt)
Thanks for joining us for some fun Fall crafting with the Stampin' Pretty Pals! You've probably hopped over from Kerry Willard Bray at Stampgoodness. I'm stop number 17 on the Pals Hop and I'm glad you hopped in! I'll help you "hop along" from blog to blog where you'll find great ideas for Stampin' Up! Fall projects. Should you hop off course, simply click on any of the links in the Pals Hop Line-up below and you'll be back on track.
I've made a wallet that holds place cards for Thanksgiving Dinner. Thanksgiving will be here in no time. This would make a fantastic hostess gift for your family gathering. Just let the hostess know ahead of time that you will provide the place cards. I chose to decorate my wallet using the Comfort Cafe designer series paper and the colors Midnight Muse, Summer Starfruit and Soft Suede. I stamped the "thanks" sentiment onto Naturals Ivory card stock using Midnight Muse ink.
Inside you see I made place cards by cutting card stock into 2-1/2" x 3-1/2" pieces, scoring them at 1-1/4" and folding. I stamped the flower image from Day of Gratitude, then wrote the names using a Soft Suede Stampin' Write marker. I tucked four of these into each of the three sections of the wallet.
You can find instructions to make the wallet here. (I altered the width of my card stock from 10-3/4" to 4-1/2").
Supplies for Wallet:
Card Stock: Naturals Ivory, Midnight Muse, Soft Suede, Summer Starfruit
Designers Series Paper: Comfort Cafe
Stamps: Day of Gratitude, Perfect Punches
Ink: Midnight Muse, Soft Suede
Punches: Scallop Oval, Large Oval
Embellishments: Midnight Muse 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon
Adhesives: Snail, Sticky Strip, Stampin' Dimensionals
Now hop along for more inspiring ideas from Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards, stop number 18 on the Pals Fall Flair Blog Hop! Thanks for hopping by!
- Nicole Watt at Impressions By Nicole
- Beth Beard at My Little Craft Blog
- Maxine Conrad at Stamp to the MAX
- Claire Crotteau-Hutt at stamppaperscissors
- Susan Lankford at Stamp and Scrap With Susan
- Nicole Picadura at Scraps and Stamps
- Bobbi at My Therapy
- Mary Fish at Stampin' Pretty
- Barb Furlong at The Love of Stamping
- Rae Harper at Wild West Paper Arts
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin Sunshine
- Lynn at Cattaildesigns
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Kim Czenszak at Live Love Stamp
- Naki Rager at ...notes from Naki
- Kerry Willard Bray at Stampgoodness
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Kim Luithle at Kim's Stampin Stuff
- Lori Martin at The Rejoicing Papercrafter
- Diane Roberts at scoreatfourandaquarter
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Kris Kilcoyne at Kween Bee Kreations
- Julie Trevett-Smith at The Stampin' Affair!
- Jennifer Takacs at Stamped in Full
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
Patti, your work is exquisite! And this project was a great find in the SCS resource gallery. Thanks so much for sharing it... I have printed the information and will be sharing this hostess gift idea with my friends. Hugs
Beautifully done - and a great hostess gift!
Patti how nice of you. What a great hostess gift and I just love the Comfort Cafe DSP. Love it. hugs
I think we will all be CASEing your hostess gift idea this Thanksgiving. Comfort Cafe is an excellent choice.
Neat idea and a beautiful project!
Cute, cute idea, and beautifully done.
Great idea!! Very cute!
really neat and pretty idea for placecards, patti. it will get rave reviews!
Soooo clever! That will be a most welcome hostess gift! Thank you for sharing the directions, Patti.
Patti, fantastic way to make things easier when times get hectic. Great gift for anyone, including myself!
What a fabulous hostess gift! So beautifully done. I am sure it will be a big hit!
What a fabulous idea! Would you like to come to my house for Thanksgiving =) Beautifully done Patti!
What a cool wallet Patti. I love everything about it! You did a great job! Thank you for posting on this fun new blog hop show casing fall products!
Post a Comment