Welcome to the Pals New Catalog Blog Hop! The Stampin' Pretty Pals are excited to share some fabulous cards and projects showcasing our favorite products from the New Stampin' Up! Catalog. You've probably hopped over from Nicole Watt at Impressions by Nicole. I'm stop number 25 on the Pals Hop and I'm glad you hopped in! I'll help you "hop along" from blog to blog where you'll find great ideas for new Stampin' Up! products from the Stampin' Pretty Pals. Should you hop off course, simply click on any of the links in the Pals Hop Line-up below and you'll be back on track.
NEW: gorgeous Dahlia "buttons." These are Gumball Green. I can see so many uses for these and they are actually smaller than I thought they looked in the catalog.
NEW: Underneath those Dahlias are one of the shapes from Little Labels Punch Pack. There are three different label shapes in the pack. And the "birthday" banner is cut out using the Bitty Banners Framelits. There are three shapes in the pack.
I slipped a gift card into the Petite Pocket die. It's the perfect size.
This bright card is made using one of the prints from the NEW International Bazaar Designer Series paper. The sentiment is from the Curly Cute Stamp Set.
Also NEW is this beautiful edging made using the Large Scallop Edgelit with the Delicate Designs Embossing Folder. This comes as a set of two embossing folders. It looks like fabric, doesn't it?
I hope you enjoyed these two projects using just SOME of the new things I received from my first catalog order. There is still more to share, so visit often!
Now hop along for more inspiring ideas from Mikki Sarkisyan at Mikki's Creative Corner, stop number 26 on the Pals New Catalog Blog Hop. Thanks for "hopping" by!
- Nina Dee at Deesigns by Nina Dee
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Susan Lankford at Stamp and Scrap with Susan
- Angela Richwine at Stampin' Away with Angela
- Debbie Pierce at Stampin' Sunshine
- Beth Beard at My Little Craft Blog
- Kim Luithle at Kim's Stampin Stuff
- Kim Czenszak at Live Love Stamp
- Angie Blake at Angie's Musings
- Kylie Nicolosi at Kylie's Crafty Corner
- Nancy Gleason at My Stampin' Space
- Marian Kay at All Aboard the Crafting Train
- Shannon Jaramillo at EZPeasyCards
- Mary Fish at Stampin Pretty
- Nicole Picadura at Scraps & Stamps
- Diane Roberts at Score at Four and a Quarter
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Leslie Davis at Ellalicious Elements
- Jennifer Takacs at My Stampin' Blog
- Rae Harper at Wild West Paper Arts
- Kimberly Deacon at Delightful Stampin
- Kris Kilcoyne at Kween Bee Kreations
- Nicole Watt at Impressions By Nicole
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Mikki Sarkisyan at Mikki's Creative Corner
- Sandie Conner at Pretty Provisions
- Max Conrad at Stamp to the MAX
- Angela Curry at Kindred Stampers
- Nakaba Rager at My Stampin' Blog
- Wendy Smith at West Wind Curiosities
Patti, I love both the card and the gift card holder! Both are very pretty!
I'm not usually drawn to green but you grabbed my attention. Great project.
Great use of the dahlias! Beautiful cards!
I love how you used the dahlias for the closures, Patti! What a great idea.
Love these both! I haven't ordered the Dahlias yet and cannot wait to play with them!
Patti, these are both gorgeous projects, but I am in love with the way you did the first one with the dahlias!! Great job :)
Great projects Patti! I especially love the gift card holder! The color combo is so perfect! :)
What a great use of the dahlia's!
Patti, I really love both of these, especially the gift card holder and WOW!! all of the elements are fantastic. I especially love the new dahlia's. Now I have more on my wish list!!!
Great projects! Love the dahlias as closures. And I really love that embossing folder on the card!
Such a clever idea! Love it!
Very cute! Love those dahlias!
I love your gift card holder and especially the way you used the Dahlias as closures. Nice card also.
So cute! I love how you used the dahlias, very smart. And what can I say, but I love the pink and green! Both cards are wonderful.
Post a Comment