It's a Retirement Party! It's the Pals Blog Hop! It's the Pals Retirement Party Blog Hop! Today the Stampin' Pretty Pals are sharing some fabulous cards and projects showcasing our favorite retiring products! You've probably hopped over from Nicole Watt at Impressions by Nicole, I'm stop number 9 on the Pals Hop and I'm glad you hopped in! I'll help you "hop along" from blog to blog where you'll find great ideas for retiring Stampin' Up! products from the Stampin' Pretty Pals! Should you hop off course, simply click on any of the links in the Pals Hop Line-up below and you'll be back on track.
I am really going to miss all of the In Colors from 2010, however I am looking forward to five new colors to spend two years with us! I chose to use Concord Crush for today's Retirement Party. It is a very dark and rich color, and I must admit photographing it was difficult! It came out looking navy, so I had to adjust using my photo program.
Here you can see that I used White Embossing Powder and White Craft Ink to ink my (retiring) Triple Treat Flower stamp. I stamped onto Concord Crush card stock. I punched out the middle of the flower using the (retiring) 5-Petal Punch. Honestly, I'm not sure I will part with this punch OR this stamp! I try to keep very few retired products, but punches are hard to give up!! I have made lots of blossoms in the past using the 5-Petal punch! The main flower, which is stamped in Concord Crush ink onto Whisper White card stock is punched out with the Fancy Flower punch, which thankfully is not retiring!
The Happy Birthday sentiment from Party This Way (not retiring!) is stamped in Concord Crush onto a Whisper White banner from the Petal Cone die. I scored it and it pops right off the card to greet the receiver!
I hope you enjoyed my card and that you will come back often to see what I'm up to! Don't forget that you still have until May 31st to order retiring products! You can use my Website to order.
Retirement Party Birthday Card Supplies:
Card Stock: Concord Crush (retiring), Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Patterns In Colors 2010-2012 (retiring)
Stamps: Triple Treat Flower (retiring), Party This Way
Ink: Concord Crush (retiring), Whisper White Craft
Punches: 5-Petal Flower (retiring), Fancy Flower
Big Shot: Petal Cone Die (for banner)
Embellishments: Concord Crush Stitched Poly Ribbon (retiring)
Now hop along for more inspiring ideas from Kylie Nicolosi at Kylie's Crafty Corner, stop number 10 on the Pals Retirement Party Blog Hop! Thanks for "hopping" by!
- Angie Blake at Angie's Musings
- Mary Fish at Stampin Pretty
- Kim Luithle at Kim's Stampin
- Jennifer Takacs at My Stampin' Blog
- Leslie Davis at Ellalicious Elements
- Rae Harper at Wild West Paper Arts
- Laurie Mercer at My Stampin' Blog
- Nicole Watt at Impressions By Nicole
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Kylie Nicolosi at Kylie's Crafty Corner
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Max Conrad at Stamp to the MAX
- Mikki Sarkisyan at Mikki's Creative Corner
- Beth Beard at My Little Craft Blog
- Shannon Jaramillo at EZPeasyCards
- Susan Lankford at Stamp and Scrap with Susan
- Nancy Gleason at My Stampin' Space
- Barb Furlong at The Love of Stamping
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn