The Madonna song, "Holiday" comes to mind with the title of this week's Pals Paper Arts Challenge! I could not decide which holiday I was going to design a card for, but I think this is perfect invitation for a New Year's Eve party.
I grabbed a sample piece of Basic Black card stock that I first tried out my new Snowburst Embossing Folder out with a few weeks ago. I also had already shimmered it up using a Sponge Dauber and Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint. This was the inspiration for my card!
- Basic Black card stock is my card base
- Whisper White Snowburst embossed panel
- Next layer is Basic Black Snowburst Embossed panel that has been "shimmered" with Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint, using a sponge dauber
- Adorn the Basic Black panel with a "skirt" of Gold Waffle Paper. Add trim of 1/4" Perfect Polka Dots (embossing folder) in Whisper White over Real Red Dotted Swiss Border Punched card stock. Pop up panel with Stampin' Dimensionals
- Add sentiment from Sincere Salutations, stamped in Basic Black onto Whisper White. Punch out with Oval punch, layer onto Real Red Scalloped Oval punch
- Add *bling* with a Basic Rhinestone to dot the "i"
- Pop up sentiment with Stampin' Dimensionals
I hope you enjoyed looking! Don't forget about the current Stampin' Up! promotions outlined here. I would love to have you join my stamping group--order your Starter Kit by Friday, November 11th to take advantage of the latest promotion.
Please leave your comments below, as I do love to read each one.