Hello, and Happy Thursday! It's Pals Paper Arts inspiration day! Today, our Fashion Inspiration segment features "Fall/Thanksgiving" themes. I know that green is not usually a traditional fall color, but Stampin' Up's Spice Cake (very FALL!) designer series paper has more to offer than your regular orange and brown! It includes Pool Party, Early Espresso and also Garden Green.
- My card is made up of a Very Vanilla base, with an Early Espresso matte.
- Next, I cut two stripsof 3-3/4 x 1-1/2" prints from the Spice Cake designer series paper.
- Each of the strips were bordered with a Scallop Border punched piece of Garden Green card stock.
- Centered on top of those strips, I used a Crumb Cake Perfect Pennants circle and slid it behind my Very Vanilla and Crumb Cake Beautiful Wings Embosslit butterflies. The small butterfly received "bling" with some Basic Rhinestones. Behind the large butterfly, I used my Paper Piercing Tool to poke a little design into the Crumb Cake circle on top and bottom.
- Lastly, I added "gratitude" stamped in Crumb Cake onto Whisper White from Fabulous Phrases. I punched it out with the Word Window Punch and then added an Early Espresso Modern Label punched border. Two Mini Brads in silver flank the sentiment.
- Both elements in the center are popped up using Stampin' Dimensionals.
I thank you so much for stopping by to look at my creations. Each week, I enjoy making a new card and exercising my creativity and then sitting back to see what you think! Please leave your comments, I love them all.
For your own supplies from Stampin' Up! please use myWebsite to order! Don't forget to check out the specials for October. I'd love to have you join my team and get a *FREE* Big Shot when you purchase the Starter Kit. Details below...
Big Shot *FREE* when you buy the Starter Kit!
Holiday Items in Clearance Rack:
Stampin' Up! has added more items to Clearance Rack in the Online Store, including some holiday products! Clearance Rack items are non-refundable and are only available while supplies last. You must order ONLINE.
Your greens are beautiful against the Espresso! And why don't I paper pierce more often?? Love the look of it on your card!
I love your choice of colors Patti, very pretty! Your card is such an inspiration, thank you so much for sharing your talents!
Such a fun focal point. I love the butterflies and your paper piercing.
Absolutely stunning, Patti! The colors are so serene. The bling is the perfect touch!
I LOVE monochromatic and this card is beautiful! Love the composition and the patterns!
This is gorgeous, Patti! Love the way you used the DSP! Great layout too!
Very Cute Patti!
This card is so pretty!! I will be featuring this card on My Crafty Picks #38 with a link back to your blog on 10-16-11. Make sure to stop by to check out all the picks and to pick up your blog badge to display on your blog for being featured!!
If you wish to decline please email me by responding to this comment to let me know.
Thanks and take care
Post a Comment