Welcome to the August Pals Hop! This month, we're featuring fun and creative 3-dimensional projects! Enjoy the hop and the amazing creations that the Pals have come up with.
You've likely hopped over from Carmen Sublasky at Creative Stamptuary. I'm stop number 7 on the Pals Hop and I'm glad you hopped in! I'll help you "hop along" from blog to blog where you'll find great ideas for 3-D paper projects from the Stampin' Pretty Pals! Should you hop off course, simply click on any of the links in the Pals Hop Line-up below and you'll be back on track!
I decided to create a hanging basket to give a sweet gift to a friend. I don't have the "sweet" part ready yet, so here is my basket. The basket is made from two Poppy Parade Scallop Circles cut with my Big Shot. I then textured them with my Square Lattice Embossing Folder. I used Sticky Strip to adhere them together.
Here are the supplies I used:
Card Stock: Whisper White, Calypso Coral, Poppy Parade
Designer Series Paper: Paisley Petals
Stamps: Three Little Words, Four Frames
Ink: Early Espresso
Accessories: Big Shot, Lattice & Scallop Circle Dies, Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Decorative Label and Oval punches, Whisper White 3/8" grosgrain ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Sticky Strip, Crop-a-dile
This is a close up of my sentiment. I layered my Oval onto the Decorative Label-punched frame. I used Stampin' Dimensionals under the oval and under the punch. Glue Dots were used to adhere the Lattice (cut from Paisley Petals designer Series Paper).
To decorate my basket, I stamped the flower from the Three Little Words stamp set in Early Espresso, then colored it using a Blender Pen with Calypso Coral ink (from the lid of the pad) and then the outline was colored using a Poppy Parade Stampin' Write Marker. I cut out the flower using Paper Snips, which work perfectly on delicate cuts.
Hop along for more inspiring ideas from Sandie Conner at Pretty Provisions, stop number 8 on the August PALS HOP! Thanks for "hopping" by!
- Stephanie Uzee at Stampin' with Suzee
- Nicole Watt at Impressions By Nicole
- Barbara Chatzkel at Take Out Paper Arts
- Jason Casper at Jason's Stampin' Pad
- Melanie Collins at Oops a Daisy Designs
- Carmen Sublasky at The Creative Stamptuary
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Sandie Conner at Pretty Provisions
- Nina Dee at Deesigns by Nina Dee
- Leah O'Brien at My Stampin' Room
- Mary Fish at Stampin' Pretty
- Kylie Nicolosi at Kylie's Crafty Corner
- Pam Giudici at Wacky Whippet Stamper
- Linda Fisher at Linda's Stampin Loft
- Mikki Sarkisyan at Mikki's Creative Corner
- Martha Stewart at Seasons of Stamping
- Mike Funke at Stampin-Style
- Barb Furlong at the Love of Stamping