I told you there was some LOVE involved! Lady in Red-Valentine's is our theme.
Here's how I made my card:
- Basic Black card stock cut to 5-1/4" x 10", fold in half.
- Red Glimmer paper cut 1" x 6". Cut with Scallop Trim Border Punch. Trim to fit across top of card.
- Whisper White card stock cut 5" x 5-1/4"
- Cherry Cobbler card stock cut 4-7/8" x 5-1/8". Run through Big Shot using Square Lattice embossing folder.
- Ink Lots of Love Letterpress Plate with Very Vanilla Craft Ink. Use to "deboss" Cherry Cobbler card stock through the Big Shot. Let the ink dry completely. TIP: The Letterpress Plates are not very good with smooth card stock, but when you have embossed the card stock, it holds the ink just as well as water color paper!
- Tie a piece of Very Vanilla 1/2" seam binding into a bow around bottom half of Cherry Cobbler card stock.
- Punch with Small Heart punch from Red Glimmer Paper. Punch 1/16" hole in top corner. Hang on seam binding with thin silver chord or Linen Thread.
- Adhere Cherry Cobbler to Whisper White. Adhere Whisper White below the Red Glimmer Scallop at the top.
I am LOVING this Red Glimmer Paper from the New Mini. It shines just like glitter, but there is NONE of the mess of glitter I hope to see more colors of Glimmer Paper in the future!
I hope you enjoyed seeing my creation and I hope you will play along with us at Pals Paper Arts! We have BLOG CANDY this week. Check it out! You could win just by playing.