The thinking this week was "vintage" when I saw the Pals Paper Arts inspiration sleigh photo above. I couldn't quite reach back as far as the sleigh goes, but I did reach back into my little girl memories! When I saw this stamp set, it reminded me of 60's ornaments! I'm from the 60's, so I had to have them.
- I started with a Very Vanilla card base, and stamped the sentiment from Grateful Greetings in Old Olive ink.
- I stamped the three ornaments from Tree Trimmings in Old Olive and Real Red onto Shimmery White card stock. I cut them out with my paper snips.
- I punched a 1/8" hole into the top of each ornament and slipped a folded 2" piece of stretchy gold cording through the hole.
- I secured the cording on the back of the Top Note Die half with sticky tape.
- I placed the ornaments onto the half of the Top Note die cut, popping them up on dimensionals. Then I tied a bow around the top of each piece of cording.
- I used Snail Adhesive to adhere my die cut, but thought my card looked like it was missing SOMEthing, so I used my Matt Pack and Paper Piercer to pierce holes around the sides and bottom in the shape of the die cut. I did this free-hand.
Won't YOU play along with Pals Paper Arts and design a project inspired by the sleigh photo above?
If you need any Stampin' Up! supplies to creatively approach the holidays, please use mywebsite to order.