Do you recognize the balloon colors on the flag above? If you do, then you have been enjoying the new Stampin' Up! 2014-2015 Catalog, which premiered on June 2nd.
Welcome to the June Pals Blog Hop! This month we are excited to who off new Stampin' Up! products from the just-released catalog and idea book. We hope you find great inspiration from the projects offered today. Get your wish list ready!
You may just be starting the blog hope or may have come from stop #7, Lisa at Queen B Creations. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you can see all of the amazing creations.
The new Tap Tap Tap stamp set is becoming a staple in my stamp library! Here, I only used the piece of notebook paper image and the rows of typewrite keys. I matched my ink colors to one of the prints from the Lullaby Designer Series Paper.
For the words on the notebook paper, I used the very versatile Alphabet Rotary Stamp and my Stampin' Write Markers in Baked Brown Sugar, Crisp Cantaloupe and Hello Honey. The question mark is my very own art, which was written with a Baked Brown Sugar Stampin' Write Marker.
The ribbon on opposite corners is the new Hello Honey Stitched Satin Ribbon. I used the more textured side, but if you didn't know each side was a little different, you don't have to worry about how you use it to tie bows or knots. That is very convenient for a person like me who is knot and bow-challenged!
I hope you enjoyed my contribution to the Pals Hop! Please leave your comments below--I love to hear from you! The next stop is #9, Michelle at Shell's Life. Thanks for visiting and I hope to see you next month!
- Natalie Bradley at Natalie Bradley Events
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin' Jackie
- Christie Crosby at Stampin' Creativity
- KatyMcGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Colleen Mollema at Uncanny Crafting
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Michelle Quinno at Shell's Life
- Kerry Willard Bray at Peonies and Paper Chains
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin' Sunshine
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven's Retreat
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin'
- Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo
- Kelly DeTommaso at Kelly's Creative Corner
- Peggy Noe at prettypapercards
- Sue Becker at RnR Stamping
- September Gray at SeptemberGray.com
- Brian King at Stamp With Brian
- Diane Roberts at Score at Four and a Quarter
- Donna Kopenski at craftycardmaker.wordpress.com
- Mary Fish at Stampin' Pretty
- Debra Simonis at Deb's Stampin' Grounds
- Nancy Gleason at My Stampin Space
- Amy Williams at Stamps and Spice
- Rae Harper-Burnet at WildWestPaperArts.com
- Martie Pollard at Crafty Bandit
Patti, thanks for the ideas on using the rotary alphabet and the Tap, Tap, Tap set. This is a great card.
This is adorable, Patti! Love the ribboned corners.
Adorable! This looks like it would be fun to make! The DSP this year is wonderful! Thanks for the inspiration!
That set is on my wish list. Great color combo. I love the ribbon wrapped corners.
Love the color combination and how you "framed" the focal point.
Adorable! Such a fun and fabulous card, Patti!
Fantastic idea Patti. I just love it.
this is just too adorable for words.
Post a Comment