Welcome to the October Pals Hop! This month, we're featuring Thank You cards and Thanksgiving inspired projects! Enjoy the hop and the amazing creations that the Pals have come up with.
You've likely hopped over from Micki's Creative Corner, I'm stop number 15 on the Pals Hop and I'm glad you hopped in! I'll help you "hop along" from blog to blog where you'll find great ideas for Thanks and Thanksgiving paper projects from the Stampin' Pretty Pals! Should you hop off course, simply click on any of the links in the Pals Hop Line-up below and you'll be back on track!
My Pals Blog Hop Project is this darling book mark. I demonstrated this for a workshop last weekend and the gals went gaga! It's very simple and uses a plain hairband for the elastic part. The button keeps the book mark in place. I used punched Crumb Cake card stock circles for my base, then layered on crumpled Spice Cake Designer Series Paper Scallop Circles, alternated with Pool Party, Crumb Cake and Early Espresso card stock Scallop Circles. Sticky Strip keeps them all in place. My ribbon is Early Espresso Quilted also secured with Sticky Strip.
Hop along for more inspiring ideas from Wild West Paper Arts, stop number 16 on the October Pals Hop! Thanks for "hopping" by!
- Nancy Gleason at My Stampin' Space
- Sandie Conner at Pretty Provisions
- Cindy Hall at Pretty Impact
- Kylie Nicolosi at Kylie's Crafty Corner
- Nina Dee at Deesigns By Nina Dee
- Leah O'Brien at Leah's Stampin' Corner
- Jason Casper at Jason's Stampin' Pad
- Barbara Chatzkel at Take Out Paper Arts
- Mike Funke at Stampin-Style
- Mary Fish at Stampin' Pretty
- Nicole Watt at Impressions By Nicole
- Barb Furlong at The Love of Stamping
- Jennifer Takacs at My Stampin Blog
- Mikki Sarkisyan at Mikki's Creative Corner
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Rae Harper at Wild West Paper Arts
- Camila McManus at OBX Scrapbook