Welcome to the September Pals Hop! This month, we're featuring Fall and Halloween inspired projects! Enjoy the hop and the amazing creations that the Pals have come up with!
You've likely hopped over from Jeanne Norris at My Creative Impressions, I'm stop number TWO on the Pals Hop and I'm glad you hopped in!
I'll help you "hop along" from blog to blog where you'll find great ideas for Fall and Halloween paper projects from the Stampin' Pretty Pals! Should you hop off course, simply click on any of the links in the Pals Hop Line-up below and you'll be back on track!
My project for this month's Pals Blog Hop is a Halloween-themed treat favor. I began with a Frightful Sight designer series pattern that was die cut in my big shot using the Top Note Die. I cut it down the middle length-wise, then inserted each side into a folded Old Olive Top Note die cut.I wrapped just the front with a Basic Black 3/8" grosgrain ribbon and knotted it.
I added the sentiment from Grateful Greetings using Stampin Write markers: Basic Black and Cajun Craze. My tags are Jewelry Tags that are decorated with a tiny pumpkin from one of the prints on the Frightful Sight designer series paper and "Boo!" from Tiny Tags stamp set. They aretied on with Linen Thread. The left side of the treat cover has a punched out spider (Frightful Sight) that is set off-center of a Basic Black mat.
Inside is an individually-wrapped, chocolate dipped Biscotti! YUM.
I hope you enjoyed looking at my project! Please hop along for more inspiring ideas from Melanie Collins at Oops A Daisy, stop number THREE on the September Pals Hop! Thanks for "hopping" by!
- Jeanne Norris at My Creative Impressions
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Melanie Collins at Oops a Daisy Designs
- Ann Schach at The Stampin' Schach
- Mikki Sarkisyan at Mikki's Creative Corner
- Leah O'Brien at My Stampin' Room
- Mary Fish at Stampin' Pretty
- Barb Furlong at The Love of Stamping
- Linda Fisher at Linda's Stampin Loft
- Mike Funke at Stampin-Style
- Nancy Gleason at My Stampin' Space
- Joan Norris at Clearly Creative
- Barbara Chatzkel at Take Out Paper Arts
- Kylie Nicolosi at Kylie's Crafty Corner
- Cindy Hall at Pretty Impact
- Nina Dee at Deesigns by Nina Dee
- Sandie Conner at Pretty Provisions
- Nicole Watt at Impressions By Nicole
- Rae Harper at Wild West Stampin', Scrappin' & Crafts
- Debbie Pierce at Stampin' Sunshine
- Camila McManus at OBX Scrapbook
- Jason Casper at Jason's Stampin' Pad
I would love to have one of these sitting at everyone's placesetting. very cute projects you have on your blog. Love the spooky spider!
Great 3D project! Pass the biscotti please. :)
Very cute! I love the top note holder!
Patti, great use of the top note die! Will remember this for future holidays! :)
How fun. I love your top note treat holder. Hugs,
Very clever project, Patti. Love the use of the DSP!
I absolutely love this favor!! Adorable.
Yes I did enjoy your treat favor in todays hop! I really think it's a wonderful idea and the funny thing is I have the same biscotti's in my cupboard....ummmm I think you just gave me an idea!
What a fabby idea Patti this is such a great project!!!
Thanks for doing to blog hop. I've become a follower. Look forward to checking out your blog!
Oh, this is just too cute, Patti! You have incorporated so many fabulous elements! Very creative! LOVE it!
Patti Love this little treat box. So darn cute! hugs
What a creative idea. I love your blog and I am now a follower. TFS...
Post a Comment