Exciting times are ahead Pals Paper Arts followers! The PPA Design Team is changing their "style!" Here is a sneak peak at our new logo....
Okay, back to today's challenge--COLOR~~
Tempting Turquoise, Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight!
- I began my card with a Melon Mambo base cut lengthwise from an 8.5 x 11" piece of card stock into 4.25 x 11". This is just to be a little different than usually.
- I layered two pieces of Patterns Designer Series Paper in Tempting Turquoise and Daffodil Delight, matting the TT with card stock.
- For a big WOW, I cut a 2 3/8" Scallop Circle XL from Melon Mambo and attached a 3/4" x 12" strip of Daffodil Delight Patterns DSP that I fanned by scoring every 1/4" then folding.
- I attached it to the Scallop circle using Sticky Strip. In the middle I used a 1/2" circle of Daffodil Delight and studded that with three different-sized turquoise Rhinestone Brads from the Circle Ice collection.
- For the sentiment, I used Teeny Tiny Wishes dipped in Tempting Turquoise ink that I then cut into a teeny tiny banner!
Such a fun card and such a summery color combination. I hope you will play along. And don't forget that this week when you enter your creation, you will be eligible to win the BLOG CANDY by directly linking your creation to your online gallery or blog. Good luck!
Patti, I love, love, love your card! Great job with the colors and the design!
Wonderful flower - love that extra bling!
Love that flower with the bling!!! Gorgeous card! Hugs,
Totally GORGEOUS Patti I LOVE your pleated flower and the added bling is perfect!
The flower is absolutely fabulous! Love, love, love this card!
Fan-tastic! Such a big punch from the flower! Hugs, M
Your flower and bling are awesome...lovin' it!
How sweet! The bling in the center is a great idea. Something different. Lovely Patti!
That flower looks awesome! I love it and can't wait to try one!!!!! Having taken some time away, I am so missing creating and have a mile long 'to try' list!! OYE!!! :) Summer is almost over
:(, I hope I haven't totally lost my mojo!!!! Can't wait to hear what you guys have in store @ the PPA
Post a Comment