Play with the Pals at Pals Paper Arts! This week we have a color challenge and you can win blog candy!
My card this week qualifies as a Keep It Simple Sweetie card--KISS. Lots of blank space, minimal supplies.
- Card Base is Chocolate Chip
- Designer Paper is Greenhouse Gala
- Sentiment is from Thank You Kindly stamp set
- So Saffron and Basic Gray are punched with a Scallop Edge Border
- Accessories: Two Basic Gray Corduroy brads
For all of your Stampin' Up! supplies, please use my website to order.
Patti -- beautiful card that really highlights the paper.
This paper says it all...elegant and classy!
So classy and buttoned down!
AWESOME use of these colors Patti!!! FAB thank you card!
Patti, what a gorgeous use of that DSP! I love this...it's elegant and lovely! XOXO
A pretty card that is quick to make..two great factors!
Gorgeous card, Patti! I love the simplicity and elegance! Beautiful way to use this DSP, too! Another great job!
Stunning card and the paper is perfect! Love all of your additional touches, too!
Post a Comment