Good Thursday to you! I hope you are ready to purple it up today because the challenge at
Pals Paper Arts this week is Monochromatic-PURPLES!!!
- I busted out my new IN COLOR (Concord Crush) Patterns Stack Designer Series Paper for this card.
- I used the neutral Crumb Cake card stock as an accent color.
- My image is stamped from the Hostess Level 2 "Cute by the Inch" in Concord Crush ink onto Very Vanilla card stock.
- I have the sentiment peeking out of a folded punched out Concord Crush. I used the Petal Card Extra-Large Double punch to get this fun new shape!
- The striped designer paper is anchored with Crumb Cake brads and framed with Crumb Cake card stock.
I hope you enjoy looking and thank you for visiting! Don't forget to leave your comments.
Please use my Website for your Stampin' Up! orders.