Summer is definitely a big wedding season. Get your wedding on with our Pals Paper Arts Wedding Theme challenge! Join us now and upload your project to our site. It's fun to Play at PPA!
I chose some not-so-popular wedding colors for today's card.
- Card base is in Certainly Celery, matted with Soft Suede and a piece of Greenhouse Gala designer series paper.
- A Whisper White sentiment stamped in Wild Wasabi (Certainly Celery looked too light) was dolled up using my Smooch Spritz in Vanilla Shimmer. It looks like I used Shimmery White paper, but I didn't!
- I cut the sentiment out by using my Clearlits Scallop Rectangle Die. It's clear, so you can line it up perfectly around your stamped image.
- A rectangle piece of Soft Suede was used to matte the sentiment and I stamped the cake image in Whisper White Craft Ink onto the Soft Suede.
- A bow of Old Olive taffeta creates a border between the sentiment and the cake.
Thank you for visiting my blog and I look forward to your comments!
For all of your Stampin' Up! supplies, please use my website to order.