First, the present! Here's how I made the wrapping paper:
- Stamp the tag image from Birthday Bliss onto the Stampin' Up! wrapping paper. Color each of the candles in the image from Birthday Bliss.
- Use the same image, stamped in Real Red, embossed with Clear Embossing Powder on Whisper White cardstock, color the candles to match the paper and punch it out with the Small Tag Punch. Matte with a Real Red Large Tag Punch.
- Punch a 1/8" hole from Real Red tag and thread it with Linen Thread. Tie in a bow. Attach it to the wrapped gift (over a flat stamped image) with dimensionals.
Next the outside of the card:
- Cut Real Red card stock 8-1/2" x 4-1/4". Score at 2-1/8" and 6-3/8". Fold sides inward.
- Matte Hand Drawn DSP on either side with Baja Breeze and Whisper White. Adhere to panels.
- Stamp sentiment from in Real Red onto Whisper White. Color with Stampin' Write Markers. You get a perfect match to your card stock every time! Using your Stampa Ma Jig, frame the sentiment with the stamp from Great Friend dipped in Baja Breeze ink.
- Using a 1/4" hole punch, punch a hole onto the center of the right panel about 1/4" from the center edge and halfway down the panel. Thread a piece of Whisper White taffeta ribbon through it (about 8" long).
- Cut around the frame and pop your cutout and place on dimensionals so that the left edge of the cutout covers your hole punch and sits at the center edge of the right panel.
- Slide a paper clip from the clip assortment onto the center of the left panel right across from the hole punch and ribbon. Don't slide it all the way on, but leave enough sticking out to thread the ribbon through and tie to close.
Inside the Card:
- Use Whisper White card stock, cut 1/4" smaller than center panel. Stamp at the top with another sentiment from Birthday Bliss using Real Red ink. Use the Eyelet Border punch on the bottom edge of the card stock.
You are finished! I want to wish my daughter a very Happy 25th Birthday! As you read this post, I'll be celebrating with her for a girl's weekend in New York City!
If I can assist you in making someone's birthday very special, please do not hesitate to use the "email me" button (on my right sidebar) for questions or my Shop Now button if you have an order to place.
DRUMROLL, PLEASE: Blog Candy Winner from Tuesday's post: Heather! Congratulations! Heather, if you haven't already emailed me your address, please do so now. Your package will go out on Tuesday.
Thanks to those of you who played along. Heather is going to get a nice packet of (24) 8" x 8" Designer Series Papers!!!
Have a great weekend everyone.